Hastelloy X/ UNS N06002 Seamless & Welded Tube
Hastelloy X is a nickel-chromium-iron-molybdenum alloy with an
exceptional combination of high temperature strength, oxidation
resistance and fabricability. It shows good ductility after
prolonged exposure at temperatures up to 870℃ for 16000 hours. It
also has excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking in
1. Product Details:
1) Commodity name: Nickel Alloy Tube / Nickel Alloy Pipe
2) Steel grades: Hastelloy X / UNS N06002/ Alloy X
3) Standard: ASTM B622
4) Size: Out diameter: ANSI 1/8’’-24’’ (6mm-920mm).
Wall thickness: ANSI 5S-XXS (0.6mm-60mm)
Length: Max.24 meters
5) Tolerance: According to the Standard.
6) Process methods: cold dawning / cold rolling
7) Surface condition: annealed and pickled with natural color, or
320G, 400G Satin / Hairline as customer’s instruction.
8) Delivery conditions: Solution annealed, pickled, grey white
9) End Type: Plain ends / Bevel edges ends
2. Payment & Shipping Terms:
1) Minimum Order Quantity: 0.5-1 tons
2) Price: Negotiable
3) Packaging : In seaworthy wooden cases or as customer’s request.
4) Delivery Time: According to the quantity.
5) Payment Term: T.T.
6) Supply Ability: 1000tons per month
7) Certificates: ISO9001:2000 quality system.BV, TUV, LLOYDS, DNV,
SGS, etc. the third party inspection is available
8) Test: UT, ET, HT, RT,ect, and others according to the standard,
or as the requests of the customer
9) What documents we supply: Invoice,Packing List,Mill Test
Report,Original Certificate,Bill of Lading.
ASME SB622 Standard Specification for Seamless Nickel and
Nickel-Cobalt Alloy Pipe and Tube - See more at: